Dental Services in Dallas
Advanced Oral Treatments
At Skulman Dental, we have a reputation built on excellence and a true love of our community. We have proudly provided comprehensive general, restorative, family, and cosmetic dentistry to the Dallas area for well over three decades. Our ultimate goal is to make you feel like you are part of our family.
From your very first appointment, you will be greeted by one of our doctors, who will give you personalized advice based on a wealth of expertise and knowledge. Our state-of-the-art office has been designed so you always feel relaxed and anxiety-free.
For more information on our services, please call (714) 855-4571 to schedule a free consultation with us. We proudly serve the Dallas area!
We offer a full scope of dental services for a wide range of dental conditions. Whether you want to straighten your teeth or you need an implant restoration, we offer advanced dentistry for you and your whole family to help you get the smile of your dreams.
- Bridges: A dental bridge can restore your missing or damaged teeth with natural-looking materials that feel and act like your original teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We offer Veneers, dental implants, contouring, bonding, and professional teeth whitening for all your aesthetic dental goals.
- Crowns: Our personalized crowns can restore a decayed tooth and protect the remaining structure.
- Dentures: We can replace full or partial sets of teeth with gentle and advanced technology. Dentures can return your mouth to its original functioning.
- General Dentistry: From routine check-ups and cleanings to fillings and extractions, we’ve got you covered on all your general dental needs.
- Implants: Our dentists are highly specialized in implant dentistry. If you have one or several missing teeth, we can use implants to restore your smile.
- Invisalign: A straighter smile can produce more attractive facial features. Our Invisalign treatment is effective and eliminates the need for messy, metal braces.
- Restorative Dentistry: Tooth loss can impact the health of your mouth greatly. We offer restorative treatments to replace and repair corrupted teeth.
- Root Canals: If you have a deep cavity or severe infection that reaches the root of the tooth, a root canal procedure can help your natural tooth re-gain its function.
- Teeth Whitening: A glowing smile can enhance your facial appearance. Our teeth whitening systems will leave your teeth gleaming and camera-ready.
- Veneers: Veneers can cover the surface of damaged teeth to correct discoloration, cracks, and chips.
At Skulman Dental, we do it all! Connect with us by calling (714) 855-4571.